Thursday, December 13, 2007

When I Die And Go To Heaven, I'll Be Hendrickson's Gin

Rating: I Really Have No Idea


Your Score: Juniper Berries


You scored 100% intoxication, 50% hotness, 75% complexity, and 75% craziness!



You are Juniper Berries! You're a drunk. No, really. Cool it with the hooch. Just kidding. You're really good at adding flavour to boring old life. You can be astringent at times, but once the harshness passes, you're quite relaxing. And you smell good, too.

Link: The Which Spice Are You Test written by jodiesattva on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


yours in the struggle,
Max

5 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Wanna lose your mind laughing? Go here. (I dare you, to do it yourself.)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I am not sure about the smelly part, but this "You're really good at adding flavour to boring old life." is right on.
Love and only love.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I just chanced here today. Took the test and came out cardamom, a good spice for Swedish baking. I note that you posted this on St Lucy's day, a big day for Swedes. I keep trying to claim I am a person of color trapped in a Swedish body but my genes seems to be calling for attention these days. I love using ground juniper berries in my dry pork marinades.

To good gin!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I know I know... BWO. But I miss you. I'm just sayin'.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Dear Max,

This is your blog. Write in me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]