Monday, August 27, 2007

Grief Makes Me Cranky

Rating: B



S has moved away to the midwest.
Father Rob Roy Rhudy has moved away to heaven.
This is my last week at this job. and yes, it's because I found an actual job that pays an actual salary and I'm just thrilled about it, but this project that I'm trying desperately to put to bed is just about Done.



And I know that the people around me are grieving, too, and that their grief is making them a little less reasonable than usual, and I am so unreasonable as to expect them to at least understand this about themselves and cop to it and stop taking it out on the blameless.

A round of compassion for the house!

I miss S.
I miss Father Rob.

This makes me quite cross.

Grief makes me cranky.

yours in the struggle,
Max

6 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Grief makes me... slow-moving and sad. I know Rob's okay now; I know he is surrounded by Love and limitlessness. I know it was his time. I know all the saints are dancing.

I still miss him. We, still miss him. And we will for a long time.

(((hugs)))

I miss S too.

I love you. Always.

went to peace pole alone; was not eaten by mountain lions--perhaps they only eat pretension?

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Diane M. Roth said...

grief makes me cranky too, and also, sort of lethargic...

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Wren said...

Please accept this virtual hug. Walk in peace, Max.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Max Rainey said...

Thanks, Wren. Hugs back.
yits,
max

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Just dropped by to say hi. Love you.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Wren said...

H'okay, Max. It's been more than a month. How the H are ye? Talllllk to us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]