Saturday, July 07, 2007

Queer Mermaid

Rating: QT
You Are a Mermaid
What Mythological Creature Are You? Click here to take the quiz!

You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.


OK, but I'm not giving up my voice for some dumb-as-a-box-of-packing-peanuts pretty boy.

I'm not sure I actually understand the connections of the universe, but exploring them is pretty much what gets me up in the morning. Or afternoon, as the case may be.

Everything else is freakishly accurate. This may be the best personality quiz I've taken since the Sesame Street quiz told me I was Big Bird.

Anyone else tried this one?

yours in the struggle,
Max

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Centaur, but I'm not sure how well it fits me. Apparently I'm "really good at helping people get their lives in order." Hmmm.

Check your e-mail.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger lauraj said...

I'm a chimera. I'll have to go look up the creature, but the description of me fits. I'll post it later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]