Sunday, October 08, 2006

Safeguarding God's Children: CRF

Rating: SL, TFPC


For those of you without misspent youths, "CRF" stands for "cutting room floor," a term used by actors when they list on their resumes movies in which they appeared in scenes that were edited out before the movie was released.

So here is the Rejected Sexual Abuse Prevention haiku:

Remember this rule:
When probing a person's soul
Do not use your dick.


I really can't think what the editors found so objectionable. If you can explain it to me, please post a comment and let me know.

yours in the struggle,
Max

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I like it.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

songbird-- thanks! ;)

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Me too. Good - really really good. Perhaps it is the word DICK that people wrestle with. Funny, makes me think of my mom. Her husbands name was Richard. He took great pleasure in abusing us both. Well, maybe that is a stretch, pleasure - but it sure did go on for a long time. Aaanyway. My mom would drown her sorrows from time to time by drinking a whole bottle of vodka - and when she was in the stupor, her husband was no longer Richard. He became, DICK. Dickdickdickdick. (Screaming) DICK!
Who's got the ramble?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Wren said...

Seems like a perfectly logical and reasonable bit of advice to me.

I agree with swandive regarding the slang term. Perhaps it made the editors purse their lips. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]