Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Results Are In

Rating: SL, QT

You Are Big Bird

Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you live your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."


Well! I am a complete and total disdainer of the personality profile. I fart in the general direction of Myers-Briggs alphabet soup. And don't even get me started on the ludicrosity of the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (aka MMPI), which in my opinion reveals much more about the truly freaked-up crazy-ass childhoods of the people who wrote that so-called "measure" than it ever can about anyone subjected to it.

But I bow before the truly astonishing accuracy of the Sesame Street Personality Quiz. Big Bird is absolutely the most gender-ambiguous resident of Sesame Street. Plus, just last night I dreamed I was riding a unicycle. I was also naked, which even in the dream was fairly disturbing to me...but hey--the only clothing Big Bird ever wears is that long neck scarf. And I did have a backpack in the dream, which is not the same as a neck scarf, but they're both accessories.

I swear I took the quiz honestly and this is the one and only result.

Big Bird! How utterly divine.

yours in the struggle,
Max

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

What do you know? I'm Big Bird too.

I was frightfully glad not to be Elmo.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Of course you are Big Bird. Wonderfully inquizative, gender free (as you stated), big personality and full of joy. Bless you dear one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]