Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hitchin' a Free Ride on The Salty Vicar's Coattails

Rating: (see below)
I have a wretched cold (in August, fa cryin' out loud!) and a very naughty dog to deal with, so this post is complete Freeloading Off Someone Else's Blog. And mustering the chutzpah to assign a rating to the postings of My Betters is just more than I can handle at the moment.
Please, I beg you, read this post from The Salty Vicar.
I laughed so hard I just about coughed up a lung.

yours in the struggle,
Max

NB, if I were to assign a rating, I'd have to invent an entirely new category. Something along the lines of Pure Genius Satire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]