Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Final Frontier

Rating: GRG, B*

My cousin and I, ca 1969. I really really really wanted to be an astronaut.

The fact that my eyesight began to seriously suck at about age 8 was the first clue that perhaps this was not to be.

As my sister--as well as the cousin pictured here, which I think is just mean--have pointed out to me, my complete failure to grasp even the rudiments of calculus as an undergrad confirms that it was for the best that I chose a different life path.

But we sure look ready for the final frontier here, don't we?

*I'm just so proud to have created a post that merits both a "B" rating and a "GRG" rating.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

You should see me grinning right now!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Max Rainey said...

kirstin - Hey! I actually CAN see you grinning right now! :)
Plus, you're my very first comment ever--you should see ME grinning right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]