Thursday, August 24, 2006

Viral Haiku

Rating: SL, V, B (also way gross)

snort snort hawk gack spit
this cold sucks stagnant pondscum
cough choke hawk gack spit

all life is precious
viruses part of God's world
wish God had asked me

hatred is evil
murderous--but i don't care
die, virus! die! DIE!!

mountains of kleenex
colors not found in nature
that was in my lungs?????

important meeting
halfway there, wracked by coughing
peed my pants. went home.

antibiotics
make me tired and flatulent
"wonder drug," my ass

yours in the struggle,
Max

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww (can't stop laughing) - so sad. Bless you, really, before and after the sneeze-snot-goober-hack.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Yuck! I know exactly what you're feeling like--I had that for most of last September. Ick.

Can you get better in a week? I'll be back Wednesdayish.

Very descriptive poetry.

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks swan. need all the blessing i can get!

K--i hope so, 'cause 6 more days of this and i'll be ready to sacrifice a live chicken.
looking forward to your return!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Kirstin said...

Well, I can hardly see you sacrificing a tofudebeest!

See what's left of you, soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]