Monday, December 18, 2006

I Has Been Tagged

Rating: SL
I was tagged by swandive, who said she missed me (how sweet is that?), so here goes. More on the reason behind The Long Blog Silence later.

Post 5 things you may not know about me:
  1. I have three (3) kidneys. Yes, it's true: queer even in my mother's womb. All three are fully functioning.

  2. I am ass-terrified of spiders. Seriously. I have to close my eyes and plug my ears during the Giant Spider Scenes in Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, and my gorgeous and brilliant and brave and mighty partner L has to do all the spider-slayage in our household.

  3. I was kicked out of nursery school (which is what they used to call it in The Olden Days) for singing "I'm A Little Teapot" the way my older sisters taught it to me, which was the only way I knew this song and had no idea there were any other lyrics: I'm a little teapot, short and stout/ Here is my handle, here is my spout/ When you tip me over, here me shout/ Sock it to me baby, let it all hang out! Hardly seems like something to get a teacher's knickers in a twist, but I guess for a 65-year-old lady in 1968 it was just too much to be borne. It was years before I realized I'd been kicked out; there was just a long discussion between the teacher and my mother, and then I didn't have to go back anymore, which frankly suited me just fine.

  4. I am still--to this day--wretchedly, horribly, gut-wrenchingly ashamed of having punched Douglas Miller in the stomach for absolutely no good reason when we were in the fifth grade. I mean it. It fucking haunts me. But it serves a purpose, because it takes me over when I'm tempted (and I often am) to be meaner to someone than they probably deserve.

  5. I absolutely love--love love love--country & western dancing. I am all about the boot-scootin'.

So there it is. I am now tagging Kirstin, Blue Wren, Matt, Dave, and Pascale Soleil.

yours in the struggle,
Max

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ok - seriously - you wonder why you are missed? So funny, so wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


RingSurf Home
Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Gallae by ***OWNER NAME***
[ Join Now | List Sites | Random | ««Prev | Next»» ]